Friday, October 4, 2013

It is Offical!

Holy Cow, Scout has a website... if that weren't real enough I have to pat myself on the back for actually building it myself! I thought about hiring someone to crank it out for me but I am glad that I took the time to do it. Because after it was all said and done I had the say and the vision to finish it and keep it consistent with the aesthetic of Scout and true to myself. I even bought my own domain name! www.scoutvintagesupply.com... go see and let me know what you think! Especially if you find mistakes! Spelling is not my thing.



 
So here is to new beginnings and scary ones too. Here is to moments of realization and moments of bravery. I don't know how this will work and how it will enrich my life. But I feel that having this creative outlet is something I need to be happy and to function in my world. I am an artist, always have been and I suppose always will be. I have found my niche and I am not lost any more. My hope is that with Scout I am able to share my visions and talents and treasures with others that value beauty and originality. Here is to vintage, beauty, and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment