Monday, February 17, 2014

Scout at our First Bridal Fair


Thank you to everyone for coming out and being a part of my day at the River Valley Bridal Fair! What a day. I really got a sense of what brides and grooms are looking for and my wheels are spinning!


I have a few new items to search for and acquire. Here at Scout we want you to know that "scouting" out new one-of-a-kind items is out job! If you didn't see what you are looking for on the website or in person at the fair, contact us! We love looking for new pieces and need to add to our inventory. At no cost to you (except the rental price for items) we will find that unique piece are you looking for. 







I had such a good time putting this booth together and setting up to showcase what Scout is all about. I think in a nutshell or 10 by 7 space I accomplished just that! 




Happy planning to you new brides out there and remember to have fun! Thank you for considering Scout!

No comments:

Post a Comment